Work in Progress
Works Orders control the actual running and measurement of performance in production.
- Product routing through works centres
- Prioritise Works Orders
- Compare actual performance against pre-determined standards
- Allows barcode scanning for production feedback
- Production Feedback records actual usage on all cost types
- Machine Times
- Set-up Times
- Labour Time
- Any other costs
- Standard Cost
- Actual Cost
- Set Cost
- Discrete Manufacturing means Manufacture more than one of identical items.
- Non-discrete or co-product output means Manufacture many co-products in one works order e.g. fashion apparel, size curves, meat processing and deboning.
Xperdyte Manufacturing allows you to control and measure performance with Works Order routing.